RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to maintain our high standards and to continue the reputation that has made McCullar Parkway a pleasant place to live, the following rules and regulations will be strictly enforced. Our Rules are considered part of the Lease Contract.
1. The Lot or Apartment and other areas reserved for your private use must be kept clean. Trash must be disposed of weekly in appropriate receptacles. All garbage must be placed in plastic garbage bags. No garbage is to be kept on or near patios. No outside garbage cans. There is a Dumpster located near the entrance of the Park.
2. You, your occupants, or guests may not anywhere in the RV/apartment community: use candles or use kerosene lamps or heaters without prior written approval; cook on balconies; solicit business or contributions,
3. Conducting any kind of business (including child care services) on your lot or in your apartment or in the RV/apartment community is prohibited.
4. We may regulate: (1) the use of patios, balconies, and porches; (2) the conduct of furniture or other movers and delivery persons; and (3) recreational activities in common areas.
5. We may exclude from the RV/apartment community guests or others who, in our judgement, have been violating the law, violating the Lease Contract or any other RV/apartment rules, or disturbing other residents, neighbors, visitors, or owner representatives. We may also exclude from any outside area or common area a person who refuses to show photo identification or refuses to identify himself or herself as a resident, occupant, or guest of a specific resident in the community.
6. You and your occupants or guests may not engage in the following activities: criminal conduct; behaving in a loud or obnoxious manner; disturbing or threatening the rights, comfort, health, safety, or convenience of others (including our agents and employees) in or near the RV/apartment community; disrupting our business operations; manufacturing, delivering, or possessing a controlled substance or drug paraphernalia; engaging in or threatening violence; possessing a weapon prohibited by state law; discharging a firearm in the RV/apartment community; displaying or possessing a gun, knife, or other weapon in the common areas in a way that may alarm others; tampering with utilities or telecommunications; bringing hazardous materials into the RV/apartment community; using windows for entry or exit; heating with a gas operated cooking stove or oven; injuring our reputation by making bad faith allegations against us to others.
7. Management does not collect rent. Rent can be paid at the office. The office is located at 6200 North Shepherd, Houston 77091. Office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Rent paid after hours or on Saturday or Sunday can be put in the office slot (located on the two story building). All rent not received by the 5th of the month will be assessed a $25.00 late charge for the 1st day late and $10.00 a day thereafter. All utility charges (water and/or electric) not received by the 5th of the month will be assessed a $15.00 late charge for the 1st day late and $5.00 a day thereafter. If rent, utilities and late fees (if applicable) are not paid by the 15th of the month an eviction notice will be served.
8. Storage outside of units is strictly prohibited. There will be no bar-b-queuing on porches/walkways of apartments.
9. No alteration or construction of any kind will be made without first securing permission from the management. Tenant will not remove any shrubs, plants or flowers belonging to the Park without first securing permission from the Management. Trimming of tree limbs will be done by Park personnel only.
10. Any alteration made to the outside of a mobile home or RV must be approved by Management. This includes, but is not limited to; paint, skirting, construction of porches or stairs and carports.
11. Tenant will maintain all equipment on his unit so as to minimize any hazards of utility leakage, unsanitary conditions, especially leaky water faucets and commodes.
12. No pets are allowed in apartment units. Only house pets are allowed for homeowners. No Rottweiler’s, Staffordshire Terrier’s or Doberman Pincher’s are allowed. Pets are not to be outside except on a leash and then only when accompanied. No fenced or staked pets. City of Houston Ordinance 85-498 Section 47-120(c) prohibits loose (unleashed pets). If any pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are seen loose in the Park, Management will have City Animal Control pick them up.
13. We may regulate the time, manner, and place of parking all cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, trailers, and recreational vehicles. Motorcycles or motorized bikes may not be parked inside an apartment unit or on sidewalks, under stairwells, or in handicapped parking areas. We may have unauthorized or illegally parked vehicles towed under appropriate statute. A vehicle is unauthorized or illegally parked in the mobile home/apartment community if it:
(1) has a flat tire or other condition rendering it inoperable; or
(2) is on jacks, blocks or has wheel(s) missing; or
(3) takes up more than one parking space, is parked on the grass or other prohibited area; or
(4) belongs to a resident or occupant who has surrendered or abandoned the mobile home/RV/apartment; or
(5) is parked in a marked handicap space without the legally required handicap insignia; or
(6) is parked in a space marked for office visitors, managers, or staff; or
(7) blocks another vehicle from exiting; or
(8) is parked in a fire lane or designated “no parking” area; or
(9) is parked in a space marked for other resident(s) or unit(s); or
(10) is parked on the grass, sidewalk, or patio; or
(11) blocks garbage trucks from access to a dumpster; or
(12) blocks a mailbox; or
(13) has no current license, registration or inspection sticker, and we give you at least 7 days notice that the vehicle will be towed at the owner or operator’s expense.
There is space available for parking one or two vehicles. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure that his/her guests do not occupy another tenant’s parking area. There will be no major repairs done on vehicles. Washing of vehicles must be done at the car wash area provided. This is for residents only. All vehicles must be in running condition, as per city ordinance, and if not the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense. Boats may not be kept in the Park.
14. The speed limit within the park is 10 miles per hour. Residents are responsible for informing their guests. The speed limit is strictly enforced.
15. No clothes lines in the Park
16. No more than one family is permitted to reside in the same unit, as per city ordinance. Absolutely no permanent or semi-permanent guests.